We Offer Services for All Your Exterior Cleaning Needs!
Exterior home maintenance is a task that may not be a priority on your to-do list, but it is something that should always be kept in mind and done annually at some point. Each season you should check-up on some crucial projects, such as decks preservation, roofing and gutters protection, HVAC repair, and your foundation condition. Exterior home maintenance is made up of specific tasks that are easy to forget but must be kept up if your home is to run efficiently and effectively. At A & M our Cleaning Division offers services for all your exterior cleaning needs.
Services we provide include:
- Exterior Surfaces:
cleaning with a high-pressure sprayer.
- Roof Cleaning:
Includes removal of moss, mold, debris, etc.
- Deck, Fence, Patio or Porch:
Clean and Seal
Includes power washing & application of sealant.
- Driveway Cleaning, Repair or Patch:
Includes fixing potholes, cracks, crumbing edges, etc
- Gutters & Downspouts:
Clean and remove leaves, debris & flush out downspouts.
We offer a product that removes all black streaks, mold and algae. We clean off the roof then spray with cleaning product. The product has to sit for 25 minutes and in some cases scrubbing is required. The product is the sprayed off with water and an armor coating is applied if desired by home owner. This removes all black streaks, algae and mold giving your roof that new look.
The average cost to have your roof cleaned is only about $400. Ask about our Roof Shield and keep the stains away!
Why clean your roof? Many reasons...
Shortened Roof Life, Increased Energy Costs, and Reduced Property Value are all Consequences of a Dirty Roof
- Shortened Roof Life: As algae or roof fungus grow on your asphalt shingles, they eat away the base of the shingle. Roof Algae and Growth loosen the granules, causing premature granule loss which dramatically shortens the life of your roof. A 25 year roof may not even last 15 years if nothing is done.
- Increased Energy Costs: Black Streaks, Mold and Fungus will absorb more heat due to its black pigmentation. These streaks also increase internal attic temperatures. The granules are designed to reflect the heat of the sun and if they are covered they are unable to do there job. These added temperatures in effect put more work on your air conditioner, which in return may cost you several hundred dollars in maintenance and electric bills.
- Reduced Property Value: Black and Dark Green Stains can really turn off potential home buyers. Experts tell us 40% of curb appeal is the roof and in less than 3 seconds a potential home buyer will decide if they are interested. A home buyer will make a snap decision that because your roof is dirty that you may not have taken care of the rest of the house. Last, you don't want a potential buyer to try to negotiate a new roof that may cost thousands of dollars.
We offer to come to the house and remove all waste from the existing gutters. The average home gutters should be cleaned twice a year. Around May/June, then again November/December. There are many additional and costly problems that may arise as a result of waste filled gutters.
We offer a service that removes snow from the bottom three feet of the edge of the roof to prevent ice damns. This service is only necessary when there is snow accumulation on the roofs. It is offered mainly in the winter season.